Parallel, Concurrent and Distributed Programming (Autumn 2021)¶
- Instructor: Ilya Sergey
- Lectures: Fridays, 2:30pm-5:30pm
- Location: Stephen Riady Centre, Global Learning Room
- Office hours: Wednesdays, 17:15-18:30pm, #RC3-01-03E (Cendana)
- Peer Tutor: Mark Weilong Yuen
- Tutoring Sessions: by arrangement
Lecture materials will be posted gradually as we progress through the course.
- The Art of Multiprocessor Programming by Maurice Herlihy and Nir Shavit
- Learning Concurrent Programming in Scala by Aleksandar Prokopec
- Introduction to Reliable and Secure Distributed Programming by Christian Cachin et al.