Introductory Data Structures and Algorithms¶
- Lectures: Fridays, 2:30-5:30pm
- Location: ERC-SR10 Seminar Room 10, UTown (two storeys above Starbucks)
- Instructor: Ilya Sergey
- Office hours: Wednesdays, 5:00-7:00pm, #RC3-01-03E (Cendana)
- Peer Tutors:
- 1. Week 01: Introduction
- 2. Week 02: Working with Arrays
Lecture notes will be posted gradually as we progress through the material.
Examples and Code¶
On Algorithms and Data Structures
- Introduction to Algorithms by Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson, Ronald L. Rivest, and Clifford Stein
- (Optional) Algorithms, 4th edition by Robert Sedgewick and Kevin Wayne. This book has some great in-depth examples of basic algorithms.